Saturday 20 August 2011

REFLECTION WEEK 7a (Assignment 8a & 8b)


This is our very last week on this short semester and basically our task for this week is divided into two, which are assignment 8(8a & 8b) and assignment 9. For assignment 8 our task is then again divided into two which are assignment 8a (Open Office Spreadsheet) and assignment 8b (Microsoft Excel). My partner and I were quite confident with this task as both of us had some slight knowledge on using both of the software.

            For assignment 8a, my partner and I need to plan, create and edit a simple one year personal financial management using Open Office Spreadsheet. Honestly, I had a hard time on doing this assignment because mathematics is not my part of expertise and adding to that, there were some of the functions on the software that I am not very familiar with. But fortunately my partner, Ilanggo was very good with using Microsoft Excel and somehow he managed to utilize his knowledge into Open Office Spreadsheet application. He had taught me a lot during this assignment and I appreciate it very much. Not forgetting we would also like to thank our lecturer Mr. Fariduddin for his support during the process of completing this task.

For assignment 8b, frankly it was not as hard as assignment 8b because we both had the experience on handling the application during assignment 8b. After a few touch up, we manage to get this task done in a short period of time.

            As a conclusion, we managed to grab something new during this week and this knowledge is very useful for us during our teaching days in years to come. This knowledge will assist us on our work as sometimes teachers have to do some paper work for the school management. Hence, we are very thankful for what we have learn from this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment